Empowerment Through Exotic Dance
Pole Dancing Studios / Posted 6 months ago / 59 views
Chicago Pole Dance: Empowerment Through Exotic Dance, Ltd (ETEDance) opened the first pole dance studio in Illinois in Chicago Heights in 2005 and added a satellite studio in Frankfort in 2006.
Our Chicago Heights location will be expanding and offering full time services including cardio and weight lifting fitness, more aerial classes and other fitness options in 2019.
Are all certified pole dance instructors by a nationally recognized program to assure not only your safety but effective and easy to follow pole dance methods. You will learn from highly skilled instructors who are dedicated to helping each student achieve their goals within a comfortable and fun environment.
Additionally all of our instructors are also certified in CPR and first aid
What should we wear?
– Shorts and short sleeved shirts. No foot wear is allowed. Jewelry must be removed, especially hand and foot jewelry.
– If guests insist on longer pants, they should wear leggings that can be pulled up above their knees as you need uncovered skin at your knees to hold onto the pole
– Please do not apply ANY oils or greasy lotions or butters. Only wear light-weight, water-based lotions
How long is the party?
– 75 minutes. However, if your group is late and we start the party late, that time is deducted from the length of the party.
What should we expect to learn?
– Your group will warm up with some standing dance moves, then learn a short, sexy dance routine.
How many poles per student?
– There are four poles in the studio.
– Generally there will be two students per pole (8 party guests) but we can accommodate up to 3 students per pole (12 students max)
Can guests just watch and not participate?
– If the group is ok with it, guests may watch without participating, but they must still pay for their place at the party